This radio control semi-truck recreates the Scania 770 S 8x4/4. The Scania 770 S heavy trailer head is the newest heaviest-class trailer head added to the NEXT GENERATION SCANIA series in 2020. The actual S series in which this model faithfully recreates features a V8 turbo engine capable of 770hp. The 8x4/4 means double-axle 4-wheel drive at the rear and double-axle 4-wheel steering at the front.
• The model realistically depicts the Scania 770 S 8x4/4, which uses a chassis that features numerous metal parts.
• The cab authentically recreated by precise injection molding, and its rear has detailed renderings of auxiliary machinery tower, fuel tank and air tank give it a heavyweight look.
• Just like the actual vehicle, this model has double rear-axle drive and double front-axle steering. It has the motor and transmission at the front on a metal ladder frame.
• Highly realistic suspension using metal leaf springs features lift axle. It can be moved up and down by hand at the second axle like the actual mechanism.
• Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately sold 4-channel transmitter.
• Multi-Function Control Unit (Item 56523: MFC-03, sold separately) offers light, sound, and vibration operation.
• Interior parts such as modern-design dashboard and seats are included and can be installed together with the Multi-Function Control Unit.
• Includes a 1/14 scale driver figure, cab stickers and metal transfers to decorate the body.
• Required to complete: 4-channel Tamiya Attack radio, two servos, ESC, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger and Tamiya paints and finishing supplies.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.