Tamiya's latest TamTech-Gear assembly kit using the GT-01 on-road chassis is this stunning Lamborghini Countach LP500S. The futuristic, wedge-shaped body of this world-famous supercar has been faithfully reproduced with amazing detail. Add this model to the previously released Porsche Turbo RSR Type 934 (Vaillant & Jagermeister versions) and Ferrari GTO to your TamTech-Gear collection!
About the Model
• Compact-sized 1/12 scale R/C assembly kit of the Lamborghini Countach LP500S.
• The GT-01 is a lightweight chassis with low centre of gravity, efficient type 370 motor, and rear wheel drive for optimum racing performance.
• Four wheel independent double wishbone suspension features special horizontally-mounted front dampers.
• Transmission features ball differential, slipper clutch, and universal shaft with full ball bearings for optimum efficiency.
• Wedge-shaped body of the Countach is accurately reproduced with lightweight polycarbonate material.
• Body attaches to chassis using reverse body mounts, and is further secured via innovative side mount system.
• Includes driver figure and separately-moulded parts for side mirrors.
• ESC, receiver, servo, transmitter, battery and charger are sold separately.
• Full range of option parts and spare parts available for customization
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.