We have 2450 guests and 22 members online
This is a “First Try” RC kit based on the TT-02B chassis off-road assembly model. Intended for absolute beginners, this kit provides informative and a rewarding process of building a Tamiya chassis, but with some of the trickier sections pre-assembled.
The TT-02B is a highly adaptable and beginner-friendly chassis itself, with 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and shaft-driven 4WD giving great performance on- and off-road.
TT-02B at a glance:
The TT-02B uses the TT-02 as its base, adding longer suspension arms, CVA shock units, and buggy bumpers to give it great off-road performance. Of course, it retains the TT-02's excellent drivability and ease of assembly and maintenance, while motor cooling ducts and receiver case add to the model's durability.
Lower deck & gearboxes (the latter are taped shut and require screw attachment)
Motor & mount
Front bumper & lower arms
Front upper arms
Rear upper arms
Wheels & Tires
• The pre-assembled core sections above require attachment to the chassis. Then, assemble other areas to complete the chassis!
• The TT-02B gives efficient shaft-driven 4WD and great performance on a range of surfaces.
• Long suspension arms and CVA oil dampers give a smooth ride, with square spike tires providing great grip.
• The stylish Neo Scorcher buggy body is included, with stickers for decoration.
• Includes 540 Type Brushed motor.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)