We have 2410 guests and 22 members online
The original Grasshopper needs little introduction. It was a Tamiya legend which inspired legions of fans since the 1980s. For many, it was their very first introduction into the world of radio control assembly kits. The original Grasshopper is still among Tamiya’s best-selling kits to this day. Now the legend is re-imagined as the Comical Grasshopper, with a new body inspired by the famous original. The re-imagined body sits on a new and dedicated variant of the proven off-road chassis: the WR-02CB.
• Superb performance both on- and off-road.
• Durable monocoque centerpiece and inline battery pack position, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and 2-piece steering tie-rod set up.
• Sticker design based on the original Grasshopper.
• Includes headlight cases, allowing installation of separately sold 5mm LEDs. They use separate polycarbonate lens components.
• Driver figure included.
• Suspension arms feature multiple damper attachment holes for easily adjustable performance.
• New 2-piece wheels molded in durable ABS.
• New tire design, with rib pattern front and block pattern rear.
• Oil-filled CVA Mini shock units provide superb cushioning, even on rough off-road surfaces.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• Includes 540-type brushed motor.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-volt battery pack & charger, and Tamiya PS/TS paint.