The 2WD BT-01 is a NEW chassis that offers radio control hobbyists’ choices of FF/MR/FR drive system based upon the drive system of the actual car your body recreates. The body included in the first release depicts the fourth generation Toyota Supra (JZA80) which was announced as a Toyota flagship sports car in 1993. Its top grade RZ model employed a 3-liter inline-6 twin turbo engine capable of 280hp, 6-speed transmission, 4-wheel double wishbone suspension and ventilated disc brakes for front and rear. The muscular form and high-spec performance mesmerized fans all over the world and achieved success in motorsports races.
• The 2WD BT-01 chassis gives a choice of two types of wheelbases (*), and front- or rear- wheel drive system.
• Without removing battery pack, motor, and R/C equipment setups from the center frame, simply change attachment directions of final gears and steering linkage to switch between front- and rear-wheel drive; front (FR) or midship rear (MR) motor position can be chosen for rear-wheel drive cars. (Six setups are available in total.)
• The 4-wheel double wishbone suspension features symmetrical structure and friction dampers.
• Unitized sections such as motor mount, final gears and suspension facilitate ease of assembly and effective maintenance.
Toyota Supra Kit Specifications:
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 457mm, width: 185mm, height: 135mm. Wheelbase: 257mm.
• The form of the Toyota Supra (JZA80) is realistically recreated in lightweight polycarbonate.
• 10-spoke one-piece wheels (silver color) are paired with racing radial tires.
• Separate molded plastic parts: mirrors, wing, light cases.
• Includes ESC and 540-brushed motor.
• Required to complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.