In 1977, Tamiya released our first ever R/C machine, the Porsche Turbo RSR 934 which proved to be extremely popular. In commemoration of the sales success, we released a special version of the kit, which was the first ever Limited Edition R/C product. This re-release will remind current fans about Tamiya's proud history.
• This is a 1/12 R/C assembly kit of the Porsche 934.
• You can enjoy running the Porsche on the compact TamTech-Gear GT-01 chassis.
• Comes with both a polystyrene resin and a polycarbonate body. (2pcs.)
• Stickers included.
• Comes with a serial number plate.
• Six-spoke wheels and metal plated mesh wheels are included.
• Features special edition packaging.
• Standard type 370 motor included.
• ESC, 2-channel R/C system separately required.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.
57101 Porsche 934 Racing
20 Dec 2006