Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 weeks 1 day ago #78242

Nice mix of parts MM and I love the Mondeo, been on my radar for a while. I am actually doing an Accord body for my FF03 now.

Hope you post pics of the build/finished car.
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 weeks 1 day ago #78247

Nice mix of parts MM and I love the Mondeo, been on my radar for a while. I am actually doing an Accord body for my FF03 now.

Thanks - sure will.  

And I hope the F104 parts will get me to build the ones I have sitting in boxes waiting 
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 weeks 1 day ago #78255

The ff01 is really fun to drive. My first one was the clio with the swb. I ran it with a trinity 13x3. Very fast .... To kill the front tires. It's why I used rallye blocks. And I ran a little the primera special edition. Always fun in lwb.
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 weeks 1 day ago #78263

I've started to get a little FF-01 collection together - never built or ran an FF-01 , so should be fun to build these.   Also have a Castrol Nissan Primera on the way .. should arrive soon. 

Sorry - I've been pretty slack o posting these in the What The Mailman Brought Me section. 

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 weeks 22 hours ago #78265

EG Civic's are great, one of the best looking hatchbacks ever produced.

I'm (slowly) building 1:24 kits of the Idemitsu EF & EG Civic's.  Though the decals for the EG are stuffed.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 weeks 22 hours ago #78266

EG Civic's are great, one of the best looking hatchbacks ever produced.

I'm (slowly) building 1:24 kits of the Idemitsu EF & EG Civic's.  Though the decals for the EG are stuffed.

That would be a nice little collection - and unfortunately the stuffed decal she is all too often the story. 

Those EG Civics were a great looking car , and also a great performing little car. 

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 weeks 15 hours ago #78268

I've started to get a little FF-01 collection together - never built or ran an FF-01 , so should be fun to build these.   Also have a Castrol Nissan Primera on the way .. should arrive soon. 

Sorry - I've been pretty slack o posting these in the What The Mailman Brought Me section. 

Thats quite a treasure chest there, well done!!!

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 weeks 6 hours ago #78271

• Al
  • Hog Heaven
  • Hog Heaven

These have been arriving over the last week, I was waiting for one more interesting delivery, but it seems to be held up by Colombian customs ?? There’s probably a joke in there, but I’m beginning to lose my sense of humour when a package has apparently sat still for roughly 20 days.

Any way, a couple of nice early bumpers, one for the F1 cars so will probably go on the Ligier restoration this is in super nice condition and the other bumper is from the Countach / Celica LB turbo cars and probably a few others NIP amazing, an early axle set. 3D printed wing mirrors for a Countach, 3D printed F1 body clips. An early MSC, not sure what it’s going on yet.
Toyota HiLux rear lights in super nice condition.
The Sand Rover rear suspension FRP piece I bought for the early wire bumper, that’s going on my F2 Martini Mk22 Renault.
And the tyres I bought because I’ve read that they fit on the Toyota Hilux 3 speed wheels, the original one so I’m going to try that out this weekend.

It still amazes me that you can get NIP early spares that must be 40 years old !!!!!

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 weeks 5 hours ago #78272

Conflict of interest, but I had to do it, LOL!

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, mirrorman

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 weeks 5 hours ago #78273

And here's some Tamiya goodies - some I'm late to post, and the FW-11B just arrived:

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, mirrorman

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.330 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.