Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Scored a vintage Tamiya lot, King Blackfoot, Ford Focus WRC, 2x Fighter Buggy RX 2 years 6 months ago #69130

Got all but one Buggy cleaned and rebuilt with bearings. Right now I‘m waiting for a couple spare parts and an ESC, then I can go for a few test rides. Gonna post some new photos later this week. 
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, TheTamiyaDane

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Scored a vintage Tamiya lot, King Blackfoot, Ford Focus WRC, 2x Fighter Buggy RX 2 years 5 months ago #69164

Got the line up ready except the electronics. 
Keeping one of the buggys for spares right now. 
I started looking for lexan bodies for both the TL01 and the KBF.  
Found a Kyosho El Camino body for the KBF that looks really good but I‘m not sure if I‘m ready to spent the 70€
Protoform has a '67 Dodge Dart that should fit on the TL01 with offset rims. Painted in yellow with a flat black hood and maybe some Mooneyes Stickers should do the job. 

oh and I actually found the KBF rear bumber still with the broken-off mounting tabs in the parts box that came with the cars. I just glued them on with 2-component glue and started to fabricate a reinforcement out of sheet aluminum
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001, Ducksnuts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by MitchMotors.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.