Keyword

TOPIC:

This looks interesting 7 years 7 months ago #40705

The highly optimistic Buy It Now price on this Fox (200 GBP :blink: + 25 GBP postage :silly: ) should put it in the "how much?!" thread ...

... if it wasn't for this listing:

... another 0-feedback seller, also purportedly in London, same description, same car - and photos taken from a screen or prints of the originals (note the twin light artefacts) :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

This looks interesting 7 years 7 months ago #40706

How clever is it to list a bogus ebay ad at the same time as the ad you copied ?? :lol: :laugh:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

This looks interesting 7 years 7 months ago #40772

couldnt pass this TL01B............................... I didnt pay his asking price :y:

<p>16 Tamiyas and the limit is reached (per the boss).... So I have to rotate to maintain that number.</p>

Last edit: by iluvmud.

This looks interesting 7 years 7 months ago #40773

That isn't a TL-01B, it is a DF-01, which is a far better buggy, Manta Ray, Blazing Star, Dirt Thrasher etc, or a Top Force with a bathtub chassis

This looks interesting 7 years 7 months ago #40774

That isn't a TL-01B, it is a DF-01, which is a far better buggy, Manta Ray, Blazing Star, Dirt Thrasher etc, or a Top Force with a bathtub chassis

Heh I know these are mine.... well the modded one is now, sold the stockish one.

<p>16 Tamiyas and the limit is reached (per the boss).... So I have to rotate to maintain that number.</p>

This looks interesting 7 years 7 months ago #40776

:y: I never seen a carbon "MSC" plate. Are they dyna storm blue shocks?

This looks interesting 7 years 7 months ago #40777

couldnt pass this TL01B............................... I didnt pay his asking price :y:

:huh: Look at the front hubs. They are TL01 ones....

This looks interesting 7 years 7 months ago #40778

This looks interesting 7 years 7 months ago #40779

This looks interesting 7 years 7 months ago #40781

:huh: Look at the front hubs. They are TL01 ones....

Probably cracked the red ones. Apparently the C-hub has the same dimensions but I doubt the geometry of the knuckles is a good match.

Last edit: by Edou.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.