Now fact: reissue of the Monster Beetle 8 years 9 months ago #34866

:blush: ordered :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Really?!

Let us know if you get a order confirmation :y:

:) order confirmed but out of stock"reapprovisionnement en attente"
I hope that it will be good

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Now fact: reissue of the Monster Beetle 8 years 9 months ago #34915

:woohoo: I saw in the Jonny link that the TA02SW 911 gt2 is back in France since 07/10/2015 :y: :y: :woohoo: but without taisan decals
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

Now fact: reissue of the Monster Beetle 8 years 9 months ago #34917

I am lucky enough to have all 4 vintage 3-Speeds and when the Mounty/Bruiser got re released i wasn't really bothered. However the Monster Beetle re re is leaving me with some mixed emotions. Wonder if its because it was my first rc car?Or that i still have it and its somewhat rare? Anyways the plus side is i never wanted to ride any old Tamiya, never really interested me. But now I'm thinking i can relive that old feeling i had 24 years ago... :) Wow has been that long...time to get my first Tamiya runner :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by Shady.

Now fact: reissue of the Monster Beetle 8 years 9 months ago #34918

I am lucky enough to have all 4 vintage 3-Speeds and when the Mounty/Bruiser got re released i wasn't really bothered. However the Monster Beetle re re is leaving me with some mixed emotions. Wonder if its because it was my first rc car?Or that i still have it and its somewhat rare? Anyways the plus side is i never wanted to ride any old Tamiya, never really interested me. But now I'm thinking i can relive that old feeling i had 24 years ago... :) Wow has been that long...time to get my first Tamiya runner :y:

I'm with you! Mixed feelings about re-releases all together. I didn't have a MB when young, but I have a couple now, unrestored. I would prefer not to see the MB re-released, but I have learned that Tamiya do re-releases all the time, as it makes financially sense. (making 40-year-olds buying back our youth memories)

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Now fact: reissue of the Monster Beetle 8 years 9 months ago #34947

Mr tam makes rere since minimum 20 years. not especially a full kit but principally the bodies.
like the gh2 madbull. the rookie rabbit / fighter rx/ madbull etc...
I think that make rere is a good thing. firstly for our pleasure, ( the mb is a dream for me since a long time)
That permits to have a "oldy" cheaper same with some little differences ( like tinted windows on the scorcher)
That permits too to find spares for our restorations and the first interest, is to avoid that the prices increase so largely.
I am collecting militaria too and when I see the price of some uniforms, it is absolutely ridiculous. I don't want the Rc collection world become as the militaria. :)

Now fact: reissue of the Monster Beetle 8 years 9 months ago #34976

The French shop RC Team now has pulled the page with the "reissue" Monster Beelte, but a new shop keeps the rumor alive:
www.rcjaz.com/t...69891.html
:laugh:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Now fact: reissue of the Monster Beetle 8 years 9 months ago #34977

:S :huh: I paied for it..... I know that a lot yeas ago, anybody could order a model. the base was aminimum of 500 pieces. Maybe it is a special french order?.???..?. I hope that it is not a fake add :( :( :(

Now fact: reissue of the Monster Beetle 8 years 8 months ago #35084

I consider the Monster Beetle more or less confirmed, based on this information on Tamiyausa.com:
www.tamiyausa.c...18-9000827

In case they change it, here is s screenshot:

Item number 9000827 are now B-parts (bearings, etc) for the reissue Frog, item number 0004422 is replaced by this new part number with 58618 in the part name.

www.tamiyausa.c...b_He_mqpBe

-Lars
Attachments:

Last edit: by larbut.

Now fact: reissue of the Monster Beetle 8 years 8 months ago #35085

:ohmy: gloups! 3 monthes to have a good or a bad surprise. the order is paied and reserved.... :cry: if it is not a reality.

Now fact: reissue of the Monster Beetle 8 years 8 months ago #35090

Big photo posted on vintagerccars.com ...

Attachments:

Last edit: by larbut. Reason: inserted the image
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.