Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

A tale of two Clodbuster bodies 9 years 6 months ago #31627

I built the original 58065 Clodbuster back in '87. Later I bought a Parma lexan body. I designed and painted the lexan body to pay tribute to Japan King of the monsters "Godzilla".

Here is my '87 Clodbuster. Painted with Testor Ruby red under coated metallic gold. A stock with minimum hop ups and after market parts. I even fabricate some of the parts myself.

I fabricate the anti rotation bracket, side step nerf bar, front axle guard and the gear case and axle underguard.

Two Clodbuster bodies.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

A tale of two Clodbuster bodies 9 years 6 months ago #31628

Up next is King of the monsters "Godzilla." This is one of a kind custom paint job. I painted the lexan body with Engine Color brand RC paint from Japan in metallic red and metallic yellow gold. I added a Parma Hemi engine, designed the flame graphics and hand cut the mask. It was then masked and painted inside the lexan body. It was not a simple decal job on a car body. I also designed all the graphics, did the decals and pin striping.

Graphics in detail.

Flame work layout, decal artwork, hand cut vinyl lettering and Engine color from Japan. Engine color goes on smooth and sticks to lexan like skin and fuel proof.

The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, Edou, stingray-63, AndyAus

A tale of two Clodbuster bodies 9 years 6 months ago #31637

:woohoo: High quality level :y: very pretty

A tale of two Clodbuster bodies 9 years 6 months ago #31639

That's some really nice work there. :)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.