Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 1 month ago #70771

I did a thing......  Yep, got myself a Comical Hornet.
My daughters Comical Frog is a good laugh to drive.  And on our lawn tends to out handle my Lunchy.  So to take care of bragging rights, I decided to even the playing field 

And thanks to the almost non-stop rain lately, I'm going build a little indoor runner.  But rather than spend a few hundred on a Kyosho Mini-Z, I picked up a 1/32 Tamiya Racer and some Kyosho Mini front hub parts & axles.  Challenge now is to fit the hubs, steering, and R/C gear to the Rowdy Bull chassis.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, silvertriple, jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 1 month ago #70850

Today, I received a big box with a lot of 3D printed parts from The Optima House, and that included my Nichimo chassis as I discussed with my friend to do it this way to save some shipment cost for both him and myself...

Lot of parts for Samurais, Galaxy and Hunter. You'll get more details as I'll build those cars within the appropriate threads...

And for the Nichimo chassis, I was quite impatient to see the result...

I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, jord001, Ducksnuts

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 1 month ago #70863

Awesome marc
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 weeks ago #70961

Got these Georgia cars in the mail this morning 

The following user(s) Liked this: Al, Lemsko, jord001

Last edit: by caprinut.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 weeks ago #70963

👏👏👏 I like these tiny cars
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko, jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 weeks ago #70965

Mine are in cardboxes and I still miss the avante.
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 weeks ago #70978

Black MJF PA12 parts for the Nichimo Spirit FF arrived today... It is becoming a reality :)
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, AndyAus, Al, Lemsko

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 weeks ago #70982

Really nice!

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 weeks ago #70993

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

Today was a good day.
The postman delivered the Porsche 935 Big Scale model, I picked it up for £50 on eBay, I can’t afford to be a purest about these things, this is the cheapest way to get the body set. I’ve had a quick look through and I’m pretty sure everything is there, result.
Also a NIP set of front wheels and tyres turned up from America.

To add to this, last night I put a really rubbish message out on some FB sites, looking for chassis parts. It really does feel like eBay has dried up.
Any way someone I’ve dealt with in the past made contact and I’ve now got everything I’ll need to get a chassis together, once you add in the other parts I’ve been picking up over the years.

Plus I’ve got a NIP battery holder and original MSC in with my 934 box.

So I think we’re pretty much complete except for the bumper. Which is fine at this point. I’ve got next week off, so if those chassis parts turn up early next week, I can make a start on tidying everything up and getting a bit of a shine on those metal parts.

I’ve done nothing RC related for ages due to work stress and the accumulation of work stuff in our office/hobby room. So this is a welcome arrival.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, AndyAus, poebe, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, silvertriple, Ducksnuts

Last edit: by Al. Reason: Additional text

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 2 years 2 weeks ago #71002

👏👏congrats and can't wait to see this revival.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.