Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Car stories 11 years 4 months ago #16620

Hey guys,
Somebody has a RC wich has a special history?

Personnaly, I have some cars wich are different by their history.
Especially They are the cars wich was in the adds.
Like my CLIO 1/4 MRC was the second in the adds. I have the old traxxas nitro dymax of the french adds, my F40 is the rc wich was in presentation at the french modelism saloon.
I have the trinity street spec wich was tested in "auto RCM" but the nice body is missing.
Finally, My 037 is the last one of the first limited re release edition in France. :P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Car stories 11 years 4 months ago #16625

I have an FF01 Mondeo allegedly signed by both Kelvin Burt & Paul Radisich :whistle:

Re: Car stories 11 years 4 months ago #16627

:woohoo:
cooool don't run with it it's a collector :P

Re: Car stories 11 years 4 months ago #16644

My Hotshot I had years ago was inherited from the shopkeeper of Barney's Models (I think I was the 2nd or 3rd owner), & was one of the pre-release ones given to retailers to test/display before the full-on release of the model. Didn't appreciate it's possible value at the time, & swapped it for a motorbike, which was subsequently stolen a month later (Probably by the guy who had the 'shot). I Also got run over by an out of control driver that day too...

Re: Car stories 11 years 4 months ago #16664

:y:
Cool!!! A pre release, it is a rarity ;)

Re: Car stories 11 years 4 months ago #16768

This group C mercedes and this brother chassis are 1/10th prototypes never been in serial build. they are dated from 90's.
Attachments:

Re: Car stories 11 years 4 months ago #16778

Is that an FRP Group C chassis? :woohoo: :silly: :side: :pinch: :woohoo:

Re: Car stories 11 years 4 months ago #16780

Ancestor...

Re: Car stories 11 years 4 months ago #16783

2x4 cells saddle pack and some holes to keep the weight down nice :laugh:
windscreen wiper, nice detail too bad its missing on the final release.

Re: Car stories 11 years 4 months ago #16791

:evil:
Yes it is a FRP groupe C chassis with a 3D rear T and one oil alloy rear damper. The body is a proto to and painted by the manufacturer. Model Racing Car. (the french MRC). The mercedes and the nude chassis are the same. only some small differences on the rear suspension. Full ball bearings ( :blush: 6) This chassis was designed to be a competition version like RC10 Team asso. But when it was developed, the groupe C wasn't enough interesting for RCers. And it was too expensive to develope. Only these 2 models was created(it's what saw me my RC dealer :huh: ).

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds