• Page:

TOPIC:

Hello from the USA 11 years 2 months ago #18482

Second attempt at posting pics...

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Hello from the USA 11 years 2 months ago #18484

Hello!
Nice workbench... i need one too. I'm currently using my PC-Table, the dining table or the one in the living room but because of that, i have always to use a good underlayer and clean up everything after doing anything!
Yesterday i was banished in my working room to do cleaning of my new Blackfoot at the ground... First project after Winter will be to build up a corner in the cellar-room (a comfortable one) to do evil-smelling jobs like painting, cleaning and so on. A heating is already there ;)

Aaaah, and nice car! I like the sand-scorcher style :)

Last edit: by funkindemup.

Hello from the USA 11 years 2 months ago #18518

Hi Shadow,

Nice car you got there ! My re-re Scorcher is still in his box as i want finish ongoing projects before starting this one !

Keep us posted.

Manotas
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Hello from the USA 11 years 1 month ago #19034

Thanks and yes, a good workbench / work area is paramount when building these :)

I still haven't painted the Scorcher yet because I tend to over do things from time to time... Right now I'm filling and sanding the mold lines and the sunroof. Once I'm happy that they are "gone" then I'll paint and letter it.

Hello from the USA 11 years 1 month ago #19059

Funkindemup - careful with solvents in the cellar - most solvent fumes are heavier than air & they'll build up down there & do you some damage (Have a read up on car garage "pit" & pub cellars)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.