Keyword

TOPIC:

Just rumors? rere Egress coming November 3 months 1 week ago #77530

Pre-ordering opened now - release estimated arrival February 2024 .. price Aud  $769.99.  
So it looks like anything a bit "special" is going to be in the mid to high 700s for us in OZ from now on.   

Over the years I've been finding Hobbyco getting more expensive, and smaller product range.
Hobbies Direct aren't too bad for smaller items, and anything you need in a hurry.
But honestly, whilst i prefer to support local shops, I'm finding now that even with shipping costs it's cheaper to order overseas, RCJAZ, RCMart, and PlazaJapan are now my goto's for most things.
The following user(s) Liked this: mirrorman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Just rumors? rere Egress coming November 3 months 1 week ago #77541

I haven't used RCJaz or RCMart for a while now -
Plaza Japan is one of my favourite stores to shop at. You need to know what you want though, and buy a bunch of things at one time so the shipping becomes reasonable per item. 

I currently have a few orders coming in with Plaza for a few Tamiya servos ( I want to try out the TSU-06 low profile ) , as well as having some other Tamiya upgrade parts coming.  I find them great for Kyosho and Tamiya bits.  
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.