Keyword

TOPIC:

Super Champ to return as "Fighting Buggy" 9 years 8 months ago #30181

This is madness!!! I was so proud of my restored Super champ (bought for 150 euro, probably spend another 75 on parts... I wont BUY ANY TAMIYA KIT UNTILL They re-release the Blazing Blazer!

:P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:Super Champ to return as "Fighting Buggy" 9 years 8 months ago #30183

:woohoo: Thanks Waterbok. At this time I weren't refall in the tamaddiction :D

Super Champ to return as "Fighting Buggy" 9 years 8 months ago #30187

Come on LARS you need to call up Tamiya HQ and complain until we all get a Willy's Honda wheeler!! :y:

Well, I'm sorry to say that me and "Tamiya" are not best friends atm... Ref the download section being offline. Still working on it, though.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Super Champ to return as "Fighting Buggy" 9 years 8 months ago #30192

Just need to order a minimum of 500 wheelers and tam do they (oupps how much??????)

Super Champ to return as "Fighting Buggy" 9 years 8 months ago #30196

Of course, now my NIP vintage grey bumper is now worth a lot less than it was :silly:

Super Champ to return as "Fighting Buggy" 9 years 8 months ago #30198

Jonny I'm interested by it because I broke my holiday buggy one when I took it :cry:

Super Champ to return as "Fighting Buggy" 9 years 8 months ago #30200

I really wasn't planning on selling it - unless you can't wait a few months for spare ones from the "Fighter Buggy" to become available & want to make me a ridiculous offer ;)

Super Champ to return as "Fighting Buggy" 9 years 8 months ago #30205

I repaired mine with the mix cyano+soda bicarbonate it looks like to be ok but it is not in a good state. Thanks for your proposition Jonny I'll wait.

Super Champ to return as "Fighting Buggy" 9 years 8 months ago #30206

sounds to me like Jonnys ''footballers'' bank roll has treated him very well....lol
I just cant help adding my 2cents;
The guys who have a hobbyshop[and post on ebay] I always buy parts from have black ones NIP for like $12.
My offer to you for your grey bumper is $15?!
OR better yet, my birthday is in like 10days....YOU could just GIVE it to me?! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I really dont want your bumper, just messing with you.

BTW- Back like 12-15 years ago you almost couldn't give a grey SRB bumper away[even on ebay].
EVERYONE just had to have the ohhh sooo rare BLACK/ late production front SRB bumpers.
So life is just not fair is it? :ohmy:
If you just wait long enough, all these Tamiya parts will be el cheapo at some time in the near future.
But there never will be a full end to all madness;
I just saw some guy wanting $1000us plus $95 shipping[!!!!!!} for a old COX/ kyosho Scorpion on ebay!?
WOW no shame in HIS GAME! :blink:

robracer

Thanks LARS for at least being willing to listen to us Honda wheelers-whiners. Tamiya HQ needs a booting in the behind and re-re a kool new Honda city wheeler! :y:

Last edit: by robracer.

Super Champ to return as "Fighting Buggy" 9 years 7 months ago #30626

Fusion Hobbies have the Fighting Buggy listed at 269 GBP with a release date of 6th October (www.fusionhobbi...ting-buggy), Modelsport have it at the same price but with a due date of 31st October (www.modelsport....cts/386941).

TBH that's very much at the bottom end of what I thought the UK retail price would be, I wouldn't have been overly surprised if it opened at 299 or even 319 :blink:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.622 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.