Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bruiser part out 12 years 2 months ago #6853

SOLD......

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AkFordfan.

Re: Bruiser part out 12 years 2 months ago #6940

bumppp

Last edit: by AkFordfan.

Re: Bruiser part out 12 years 2 months ago #6989

You nearly tempted me, but the whole idea of UPS handling something like that puts me off. Unquestionably Poor Service... or WTU (Wont turn up) or DLB (Delivered late & broken)... you get the idea

Re: Bruiser part out 12 years 2 months ago #6990

I didnt mention UPS?

Re: Bruiser part out 12 years 2 months ago #6991

Ah, is USPS not the same company then? Regardless, UPS continue to upset me so I shall continue to dis them... I really need to stop drooling over stuff I like, I've got far too many boxes of bits I haven't started on yet!

Re: Bruiser part out 12 years 2 months ago #6992

usps is united states postal service

Re: Bruiser part out 12 years 2 months ago #6993

Hey
Out of hundreds of items sent to me from the US I can not think of once that I was not happy with USPS (United States Postal Service), and that is to South Africa. A parcel often spends more time in the hands of our SA customs than the whole trip from the sender in the States.
Go USPS
Marius

Re: Bruiser part out 12 years 2 months ago #6994

:ohmy: , I just can't wait till the re release Bruiser is out in a few months . WOOHOO .
But you can't beat the original stuff . As i would have snapped it up , But i'm saving for the re re . So the vintage one has to wait . :cry:

Re: Bruiser part out 12 years 2 months ago #7079

No disrespect to US postal service! I'm thick enough to have assumed it was the same thing as UPS.... So, no "going postal" on me, it was a genuine mistake... (Sorry USPS!)
When I ordered my Hilux High-lift from the states, it took a day & a half to get all the way from west to east, 2 days to arrive in the UK, then 2 & a half MONTHS for UPS to bring it from port, 120 miles to my doorstep!
Similarly, I ordered a DVD player for my mum for xmas, at the beginning of december, UPS delivered it last week, broken. It was 30 miles away. Could've walked quicker & brought it home in one piece...

Re: Bruiser part out 12 years 2 months ago #7115

Someone needs to buy this stuff!! I need to finish my bronco build :woohoo:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.