Keyword

TOPIC:

How much???!!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29030

:angry: The militaria is now too expensive and more and more with the 70th Dday anniversary. Happy to make my GI some years ago...
Tamiyas are more and more expensive too. And my payment is not upgraded..........

Please Log in to join the conversation.

How much???!!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29046

Funny but my impression is that Tamiya is releasing stuff for more acceptable prices nowadays.
DT03, the new CR01, hopup shocks etc.

How much???!!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29049

I think that we have the same importator for TAMIYA but in France T2M sales the TAMYAs an exorbiting prices. 600€ a CR01. Too expensive for me. My RCs dealer is a friend but I can't buy RCs in his shop. I'm disgusted to have to make orders from China or Japan directly. :n:

How much???!!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29052

600€ :ohmy: realy, think tamiya germany lists them at max. 440€?

that would mean your RCdealer probably pays more at T2M France than what they cost at Seidel or Tamico. :pinch: thats crazy

How much???!!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29068

yes it is approximatively the price of a bronco when I bought mine. French taxes are crazy 20% minimum. The government doesn't undersand that with so many taxes we can't buy.
My dealer knows the boss of T2M France since more than 20 years. This one makes him prices but it is not enough to make descent prices. Same the historicals RC shops closed one by one.
InFrance now if you want to open a RC shop and sale TAMIYA and T2M s items, you have to make a first order that you pay directly, of more than 3500€

How much???!!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29180

How much???!!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29182

:blink:

How much???!!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29185

Crikey :blink:

How much???!!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29186

Still a nice discount compared to Tam USA 's minimum recommended selling price of $983.
Must be the unique serial number on the back.

:side:

Edit - let me rephrase, it's just the manufacturer's suggested retail price. MSRP, not MRSP. :lol:

Last edit: by Edou.

How much???!!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29309

:blink:
Am I missing something? Would you not just buy a (much better looking) Traxxas Slash for £300?
(BTW a Traxxas Slash is one of the few moderns I would consider)

edit: .... and "Destrier" :sick: :sick:

Last edit: by Martin Bell.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.