Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Lancia Delta Integrale 58117 Body Rejuvenation 10 years 9 months ago #23815

Wierd this thread popped up after i ordered the new TT02 version of this tonight ordered from fusion hobbies great company staff very helpful and tamiyaclub members get a 10% discount :y:

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Lancia Delta Integrale 58117 Body Rejuvenation 10 years 9 months ago #23819

This is an original never run TA01 with hop up bumper ;) :P
This one was the last one in T2M the importer in France

Lancia Delta Integrale 58117 Body Rejuvenation 10 years 9 months ago #23826

Wow nice :woohoo: but im not a fan of that front bumper does not look scale even though it looks very functional

Lancia Delta Integrale 58117 Body Rejuvenation 10 years 9 months ago #23828

Wierd this thread popped up after i ordered the new TT02 version of this tonight ordered from fusion hobbies great company staff very helpful and tamiyaclub members get a 10% discount :y:

Nice one :y: wish my shell looked like that :P still mine will be getting dirty soon :laugh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Lancia Delta Integrale 58117 Body Rejuvenation 10 years 9 months ago #23829

This is an original never run TA01 with hop up bumper ;) :P
This one was the last one in T2M the importer in France

Sweet car but I agree with Nut on the bumper, must be to suit your driving style eh? :laugh:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Lancia Delta Integrale 58117 Body Rejuvenation 10 years 9 months ago #23831

Really wasn't happy with how the decals came out on the front, so I gave them a trim. Might have to do the same on the rear :pinch: I think because the decals had been stored incorrectly for so long they had become hard :n: Any how the wheels came out alright :y: and if the body gives me the irrits' I'll have a look for a rectory finished repro :whistle: I do plan on getting it dirty though :evil:
Attachments:

Lancia Delta Integrale 58117 Body Rejuvenation 10 years 9 months ago #23836

It still looks good with or without the decals love the bodyshape very aggressive looking. Like Jon said i have always found the easiest way to do rally cars is with the soapy water and hairdryer method always gives me perfect results and is much less stressful than just sticking them straight on as you can reposition them freely until you are happy with them then hit them with the hairdryer and they mold perfectly to the body shape. I used to struggle too until i found this method i made a right mess of a peugeot 306 once totally stuffed up the decals on it i was gutted.
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Lancia Delta Integrale 58117 Body Rejuvenation 10 years 9 months ago #23882

Wow nice :woohoo: but im not a fan of that front bumper does not look scale even though it looks very functional

I am ok with you and Andy but it is a front bumper I receive from Ondawara Shizuoka City in direct import and it was alone in its blister. It was the alone car I had to fit on...
Perso, I like this style. Same if the front bumper is very very long. Maybe on the hummer...
This car never runned it is in its box :blink: Too nice to run in my hands. :whistle:

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.