Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 7 years 1 week ago #43173

:ohmy: i dont have guts for tearin those box apart. anyway great job !!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 7 years 1 week ago #43174

Thank you Andy, I would never bother you with such a heavy burden.

Banana, you don't need guts. You need a scalpel, a metal ruler and a large table.

Yes, framing those was my original intent. I know the fine art of carpenting a bit so I was thinking of making some thin black wooden frame, first gluing the artwork onto a 9mm MDF board. I just need a wall / walls large enough to display them.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by uncletom.

What did you do today? 7 years 1 week ago #43187

Today I continued the big clean :ohmy: & I mean I'm being BRUTAL with this cleanup :blink: We are all guilty of holding on to stuff because it is or could be worth something :huh: but It's just been lying around cluttering things up for YEARS :laugh: Maybe this is because I turned 40 and figured out "I'm not going to get around to it" Because I was creating to much to do (not just rc) :laugh: Don't get me wrong I actually feel invigorated by this change, Getting rid of clutter and unnecessary projects is giving me time to focus on the fun stuff :P Of course I'm listing stuff that will sell to help the fun (I'm not crazy :blink: :laugh: )

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

What did you do today? 7 years 1 week ago #43202

Took the Super 5SC to the bmx track, Got a few laps & jumps in before the pinion lunched itself :blink: :blush: :laugh:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Saito, stingray-63

What did you do today? 7 years 1 week ago #43207

;) dude :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

What did you do today? 7 years 1 week ago #43212

Nice jump shot! Today I got my RC10 Classic and TRF201 up a running finally. For its era, the RC10 is impressive. Now I see what all the fuss was about back then. The 201's handling is absolutely sublime.

What did you do today? 7 years 1 week ago #43214

:) pictures please, Share your treasures ;)

What did you do today? 7 years 1 week ago #43223

Finally got my Tamiya Yacht back on the water with it's new sail servo :) Little light on wind so I ended up putting the fishing boat in ;) This was also my first sail at the lake by home that the Model boat group may move to :)

Attachments:

What did you do today? 7 years 1 week ago #43257

Ordered a Boomerang re-re from Tower (missed out on that one in 2008). Stripped the radio gear out of my TA02T and put it in my Twin Detonator as it proved more useful in my backyard.

What did you do today? 7 years 5 days ago #43267

A few shots from yesterday's sunny morning run. I'll be posting the rest in UT's Buggies, not to consume half of this thread here.

Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.