Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Problem with Jason's store 7 years 2 months ago #42473

I ordered some parts from Jason's store website on November 22, 2016 and I still have not received anything. I emailed him twice but received no reply from him. So I opened a Paypal dispute today. Paypal indicated: Your seller is currently unable to respond to this dispute and it automatically escalated to a claim. Just wondering if any member order from Jason lately. He no longer sells on eBay and his facebook had complains for non-received orders.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by yellowcat.

Problem with Jason's store 7 years 2 months ago #42474

Yeah, your not the first to have trouble. Just get your money back, he's not sending anything anymore.

Problem with Jason's store 7 years 2 months ago #42475

I ordered late October, got my money back in December, just start the ball rolling, it takes a while through Paypal

Problem with Jason's store 7 years 2 months ago #42478

Same, I put a hefty order in but glad to say I got it all back through PayPal.

He's defo gone underground and I'm sure he'll be missed. Time will tell if he reappears.

Rob

Problem with Jason's store 7 years 2 months ago #42485

Hey there,
I tried to put in an order just about a month ago and it just would not let me, I tried a message but did not get any reply. Just checked again now and it just says the store is off line :( . I do hope Jason returns, I have bought a lot of parts off him over the past few years for R/C and static kits too, he always seem to have those hard to find items I was looking for and better prices than spendbay most time too. :y:
Later
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.