Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Ford Ranger XLT resto 7 years 3 months ago #41985

Great work buddy, Real nice looking truck B)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Ford Ranger XLT resto 7 years 3 months ago #41991

Agree with this guy ^^^^
Really nice chassis, one can see all the hard work gone into that! :y:

Those rear upper damper mounts look neat!
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Ford Ranger XLT resto 7 years 3 months ago #41997

Thank you guys - I really appreciate the kind comments :y: especially considering the extremely high quality of work on show here

Got tired of sanding, so after applying a little more filler to the body I decided to paint the driver (does this guy have a name?)
He needs a little touch up here and there, but he's nearly done.

I can't help feeling that he should have a cowboy hat.....
Is it the Sand Rover or the Lambo driver that had one? Or am I imagining it completely? :blink:
I'm quite tempted to make one for him - it would require giving him a labotomy, his hair is waaaaay too wide, but it would also hide his horrible right ear..... :dry:

ooooh - forgot to add - if anyone wants a set of those beautiful rear shock mounts, you can get them on shapeways - just search my username (allhailoptimus) - sales pitch over :whistle:

Last edit: by allhailoptimus.

Ford Ranger XLT resto 7 years 3 months ago #41998

...I decided to paint the driver (does this guy have a name?)

As far as I know he does not have a name, but he's surely the 5 years younger OLDER brother of Ramblin Ron ? :lol:
tamiyabase.com/...names.html

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by larbut.

Ford Ranger XLT resto 7 years 3 months ago #41999

Of course - I forgot about Ramblin Ron! Feel quite ashamed about that as a Blackfoot was my first proper RC car when I kid! :blush:

So, if this guy is Ron's older brother or dad, can I suggest something like Roaming Rick? :P

by the way - i was just looking at the Sand Rover and Holiday Buggy - he has to have a hat - one way or another that hat will be his ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Ford Ranger XLT resto 7 years 3 months ago #42036

Nice job mate !
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family

Ford Ranger XLT resto 7 years 1 month ago #42674

Wow :woohoo: , nice work on the paint stripping, I will be looking for a similar or the same product for a Celica GrB. shell I have to do, none of my regular trick seem to be working. It looked like a lot of work but the result is just great. I will be watching for the finished project :) Perhaps I will be inspired to finish some of my own :laugh:
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.