Tamiya is proud to present the 1/10 Scale R/C Mugen Integra Type R equipped with the new TT-01 chassis in its Expert Built Series. This chassis features a highly reliable motor coupled with shaft driven 4WD transmission and high efficiency 4-wheel independent wishbone suspension. As it has already been assembled by our company, you will be able to enjoy driving this machine directly after purchase.
Realistic completed body
The resistant polycarbonate body is pre-painted and features pre-applied stickers. You can choose between two models, one with a white body and another with a blue one. Wheels come in gold colour.
The newly designed wheel & trigger type transmitter allows easy R/C driving. The transmitter requires 8 R6/AA/UM3 batteries (sold separately)
The new high performance TT-01 chassis
The longitudinally placed motor allows reliable power transmission through a shaft-driven 4WD transmission. Mechanism and battery are loaded in the bathtub chassis in a flat position for greater stability that brings an even more striking feeling of realism. The tightly sealed gearboxes feature differential gears that provide smooth cornering. Large type bumpers will protect the car in case of a crash.
CPR unit enables subtle throttle control thanks to the combination of receiver and electronic speed controller in one unit. By replacing the crystals, you will also be able to run 6 cars at a time.
• Chassis: ABS Tub
• Suspension: 4 Wheel Independent
• Damper Type: Plastic coil over friction
• Drive Train: Shaft drive
• Gear Ratio: 8.35:1
• Differential Type: Bevel Gear
• Engine: Electric 540
• Speed Controller: Electronic Speed Controller (CPR Unit)
• Wheels & Tires: 10 Spoke/Radial
• Body Type: Polycarbonate Cut & Printed
• Caster Angle-F/R: 2deg/0deg
• Camber Angle-F/R: 1deg/1deg
• Toe Angle-F/R: 0deg/0deg
• Differential Gear System: F/R 3-Bevel Diff
• Tire Width: F/R both 27mm
• Tire Diameter: F/R both 65mm
• Tread Pattern: F/R Radial Type
• Radio: 2-Channel Pistol (included)
• Power Source: 7.2V battery (not included)