The TT-02 series continues to expand with a new high-performance variant. The TT-02 Type- SR is a chassis which takes the Type-S and combines it with a range of racing parts. The result: a fun, smooth and fast inexpensive drive straight out of the box!
• Bushings for Adjustable Suspension Mounts (54922)
• 42mm Lightweight Rear Swing Shafts (53502)
• TT-02 Oil Gear Differential Unit (54875)
• 5x5mm Hex Ball Connectors (53968)
• Full Ball Bearings
• 42mm Double Cardan Drive Shafts (42239)
• TT-02 Differential Locking Block (54649)
• Open Face 5mm Reinforced Adjusters (54869)
• TT-02 Lower Deck (Hard)
• FRP Damper Stays (Front & Rear)
• Hex Head Screws
New Parts for this variant:
• Steel Adjustable Rear Suspension Mount
• Flanged Steering Linkage Pipes
• Steel adjustable suspension mounts included. It uses plastic bushings which can be exchanged to allow a huge range of toe and roll center settings.
• New flanged pipes in the steering linkage ensure smooth motion and superior durability.
• The front of the car uses double-cardan drive shafts, and the rear lightweight shafts, resulting in highly efficient drive.
• Included pen face adjuster designs and hex hole ball connectors mean swift adjustments.
• Requires: 2-Channel Radio system, steering servo, ESC, 540-Motor, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger, and 190mm sports car body set.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.