Tamiya is proud to present the TB Evolution III that allowed Surikarn Chaidejsuriya to take the victory in both the Modified Class and the Stock Class during the Thailand International Touring Car Championship that took place last February. This limited edition kit has been released to celebrate these great victories and provide you with champion class performance. TB Evolution III Surikarn Limited chassis employs many specially designed parts and option parts. A pure racer just for you!
When the highest level of R/C chassis evolution gets paired with the option and specially designed parts employed by the best R/C racer in the world, the result is nothing less than excellence. It also features a 3mm thick lower deck (Standard Evo. III features 2.5mm thick lower deck) to create a lower centre of gravity (lower balance). Red anodized parts enhance the machine's "hot" looks.
All you need to beat your opponents
• Reinforced diff. joint with rear lightweight universal shafts
• Newly designed carbon plate for one-way unit
• Newly designed aluminium upper arm mount
• Titan hex screws and titan turnbuckle shafts
• Red anodized aluminium parts
• Rubber sealed ball bearings
• 3 mm thick lower deck
• Newly designed front/rear special damper stay
• Evo III special stickers
• A brand new packaging
• SOREX tires (36R)
TA04-TRF Special Chassis can be used in Tamiya races, especially during the Tamiya Grand Prix. Suitable category is indicated on the participant application form.