Ever since the introduction of The Frog, Tamiya's TamTech-Gear line-up of Ready-To-Run R/C vehicles has steadily grown. Their user-friendly style make them the perfect entry-level vehicle for new R/C fans. Now, TamTech-Gear is going one step further by adding a chassis kit to the line-up to allow beginners to experience the joy of building their own vehicle from the ground up and give owners of high-end R/C cars to have a fun project to tinker with on the side.
About the Model
• User-friendly assembly TamTech-Gear GB-01 kit chassis.
• Can mount any existing TamTech-Gear body (ITEM 40527 required to mount Wild Boar body).
• Highly efficient type 370 motor provides more than 30 minutes of running time.
• New CVA damper set to allow effortless suspension adjustment.
• Difficult areas such as rear ball differential and universal shaft are pre-installed to make the beginner's transition from RTR to Build-Your-Own as smooth as possible.
• Convenient packaging allows storage of completed TamTech-Gear machine with body.
• ESC, receiver, servo, and 2-channel transmitter are sold separately.
Tamiya never stated the scale of the GB-01 chassis or the models using this chassis. So scale is unknown, but calculating wheelbase difference between the models and the 58000-series counterpart gives a good indication that the GB-01 models are 1/14 scale.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.