This R/C model assembly kit recreates the classic FIAT 131 Abarth Rally Olio Fiat on the easy to assemble and drive MF-01X rally chassis platform. The Fiat 131 Abarth Rally developed from the Fiat 131 Mirafiori which made its debut in 1976 and became champion in global rally races in 1977 and 1978. The kit depicts the Olio Fiat’s livery.
MF-01X - Compact 4WD At Home on a Range of Surfaces
Based around a tough monocoque frame with integrated gearboxes, this compact 4WD chassis gives a thrilling drive whether you take it on road or flat dirt surfaces. It features a rear-mounted motor, with gear-driven rear wheels and a propeller shaft taking power to the front. Both front and rear gearboxes have differential gears. The battery pack location in the chassis center secures excellent balance, while 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension employs friction dampers. Off-road capable M-05Ra chassis uprights and hub carriers are also included, and spoke wheels are paired with rally block tires.
• The body is breathtakingly recreated in durable, lightweight polycarbonate.
• Separately molded plastic components recreate side mirrors and rear wings.
• The MF-01X chassis is at home on-road or on flat dirt, thanks to 4-wheel double wishbone suspension.
• Polycarbonate light cases are compatible with separately sold 5mm LEDs.
• Stickers are included to recreate body details and logos.
• A host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to tune the MF-01X chassis.
• Includes 540 Torque Tuned Motor.
• Includes ESC.
• Requires 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2-7.4volt battery with compatible charger and Tamiya PS paints to complete.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.