Hotshot II is back! This is an updated version of the 4WD buggy Hotshot II, the original of which was first released in 1987, following Tamiya’s first 4WD buggy (Item 58047) Hotshot released in 1985 and (Item 58054) Supershot released in 1986. The Hotshot II was a lightweight design thanks to its use of plastic parts.
• The shaft-driven 4WD gives speed and stability off road, and through corners.
• The 4-wheel independent double wishbone suspension employs CVA oil dampers (II) (one for front and two for rear) with a front stabilizer to help get the most out of the 4-wheel drive system.
• The body and rear wing are lightweight polycarbonate (0.7mm thick) and use a color scheme featuring orange lines on a black base. The polycarbonate body is pre-cut and pre-painted in black.
• Gearboxes are sealed to keep out dirt and sand and contain differentials for smooth cornering.
• Sections such as ABS monocoque frame and suspension arms feature reinforced plastic for high durability.
• Semi-pneumatic oval block / pin spike hybrid tires are paired with large-diameter one-piece nylon wheel.
• Includes updated stickers.
• Includes ESC and 540-brushed motor.
• Required to complete: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery with compatible charger, and Tamiya PS paint.
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.