This is the M-06 M-chassis machine fitted with Tamiya's classic Midnight Pumpkin Lexan body. The combination of the two result in a classic low-rider machine which is very popular among classic car enthusiasts.
• Chassis: Moulded plastic bathtub style
• Drive: Rear wheel
• Differential: Planetary gear type
• Shocks: Friction, plastic body
• Body: Injection moulded Lexan 1950's style pickup truck body
• Motor: 540 size brushed
• ESC Tamiya TBLE-02S
• Bumper: Front, urethane foam
• Tires: On-road 0.94" (24mm) wide, 2.2" (56mm) diameter, with
• 60D radial tread and foam inserts
• Suspension: Fully independent double wishbone
• Wheels: One piece plastic with chrome finish 0.94" (24mm) wide, 1.5" (38mm) diameter
• Camber: Adjustable, camber refers to the angle of the tops of the tires from vertical when viewed from front or behind vehicle
• Caster: Adjustable, caster/toe-in refers to the angle of the front suspension when viewed from the side of the car in relation to the chassis
• Steering: 3-piece linkage
• M-06 Chassis Kit with tires, wheels, foam inserts, 16T pinion gear, shocks, decal sheet, instruction manual, 540 size motor, manual, pickup truck Lexan body
• Radio: 2-channel with high-speed steering servo
• Battery: 6-cell 7.2V stick pack
• Battery Charger: To match selected battery
• Paint: Polycarbonate safe spray or brush-on
• Building and track equipment
All parts according to Tamiya Guide books, Tamiya manuals and Tamiya parts listings.
Click for more...