Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Monster Beetle won't run 2 years 1 month ago #71190

Hi All, complete novice here, so here goes.
Bought & built the monster beetle a few years ago & unbelievably everything worked well.
Put it away for a while (2 years ) & now i can't get it to work.

I have a flashing red light.   New batteries in transmitter & two fully charged receiver batteries.
Any help would be appreciated 🙏 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Monster Beetle won't run 2 years 1 month ago #71197

Hi All, complete novice here, so here goes.
Bought & built the monster beetle a few years ago & unbelievably everything worked well.
Put it away for a while (2 years ) & now i can't get it to work.

I have a flashing red light.   New batteries in transmitter & two fully charged receiver batteries.
Any help would be appreciated 🙏 

We're going to need a bit more information than that, I mean I could guess that it's a re-release Monster Beetle with a Tamiya electronic speed control, in which case a constantly flashing on it means no radio signal received ... pics would probably be better than us asking lots of questions :) 

Monster Beetle won't run 2 years 1 month ago #71201

I'm not sure what's needed tbh, so I hope there's something useful here.
Transmitter on first
Receiver next & this is when I get red flashing light & beeping. I've googled & you tubed but nothing helps 😕 
Attachments:

Monster Beetle won't run 2 years 1 month ago #71202

I'm not sure what's needed tbh, so I hope there's something useful here.
Transmitter on first
Receiver next & this is when I get red flashing light & beeping. I've googled & you tubed but nothing helps 😕  ...

Photos were helpful :y: - looks like you've got everything plugged in where it ought to be ... the beeping is the speed control pulsing the motor, to confirm the flashing LED is on the speed control next to the steering servo?

TBH the only thing I can suggest at this point is the receiver has lost binding to the transmitter, so try to re-bind them? manualzz.com/do...r-handling page 25?
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Monster Beetle won't run 2 years 1 month ago #71203

Attachments:

Last edit: by JayB.

Monster Beetle won't run 2 years 1 month ago #71204

I have red flashing light on first diagram

And a tiny green flashing light on the second one 

Monster Beetle won't run 2 years 1 month ago #71205

Like said Jonny, you need to bind the transmiter and receiver. Except if you have the steering. If the steering works, you need to bind the esc with radio.

Monster Beetle won't run 2 years 1 month ago #71206

Cheers, I'll have a go at that & see what happens.
I think i know the answer to this but my WiFi security cameras shouldn't affect it should they 🤔

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.