Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Super champ decals 12 years 10 months ago #1650

C:\fakepath\picture 2789.jpg
Have just finished restoring my Superchamp. All i need now is a decal sheet to finish it off. Theres an original one on Ebay but way too expensive for me. Found a website called RCcarstickers.com that has a reproduction sheet advertised. Has anyone used these before and are they any good?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by sjh70. Reason: upload pic

Re: Super champ decals 12 years 10 months ago #1651

Yes, that's Screen Print Digital, aka Jez Thain, aka screenprintdigital on ebay - he hangs out occasionally on tamiyaclub.com, not sure of his user name - sorry.

I've had several sets from him and they are all excellent ... BUT good luck getting some, afaik he was one of the repro sellers that stopped selling after Tamiya's recent IP clampdown - there are certainly no full repro sheets listed on ebay by him anymore. I think the fact that they are still "available" on that site is probably an oversight - I'd use that "contact" form to check before ordering.

If you can still buy from there please let me know - I have an, um, "friend" who might buy some ;)

Re: Super champ decals 12 years 10 months ago #1654

Great advice, thanks mate. I'll contact and make sure of availability first. I liked his site as it took you straight to Pay Pal for payment which took all the difficulty out of how to pay. Not much good if he cant send them tho...

Re: Super champ decals 10 years 8 months ago #24700

Great advice, thanks mate. I'll contact and make sure of availability first. I liked his site as it took you straight to Pay Pal for payment which took all the difficulty out of how to pay. Not much good if he cant send them tho...

did you get your super champ decals m8

Super champ decals 10 years 8 months ago #24703

Im in the same boat with my champ,cannot proceed until i get hold of some decals.Is there anybody on the site that could provide a hi-res scan of an original sticker sheet? There is a chance i could get them reproduced by a graphics company here in Östersund.

Attachments:

Super champ decals 10 years 8 months ago #24824

I did get several decal sheets from RCcarstickers.com and they were very very good. Completed my Rough rider, Superchamp, and Sand Scorcher perfectly. That was a few years back. I just looked on the site and they don't appear to be selling Tamiya sheets any more? Had a whole section for Tamiya stuff back then. Maybe try and contact them to see if they can slip you something they possibly aren't supposed to any more???

Super champ decals 10 years 8 months ago #24826

For a runner only....
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.