Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Thundershot rebuild dog toy, a sequel 13 years 3 months ago #507

Just finished rebuilding/cleaning/fixing the Thundershot described earlier (Complete with new A5 part) & presented the owner with it tonight. He was so awe-struck at the effort I'd put into the 'dog toy' that he said I should keep it.
I'm not interested in this era of cars & I'm unsure what to do with it - I don't know whether to bung it in the loft or put it on Ebay, they're not making much money at the moment...
To recap: It's the original issue Thundershot, in original condition, with original radio gear, original 8.4v battery, tray, fast & slow chargers & a Beatties bag, depicting Hornet, Wild One & Hotshot. The car is in good original condition, all original fasteners & bearings & a new A5 part. The gearbox/suspension mounts are cracked, but the rest of the A-parts would also be supplied as replacements. Everything's clean & works perfectly, the bag looks like new. Anybody intereted or have any (clean) suggestions as to what I should do with it?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Thundershot rebuild dog toy, a sequel 13 years 3 months ago #512

HI!... Well if your going to throw it out, send it to me I'll pay shipping! LOL! :laugh:

Seriously though. How much you want for it? Can you post up some pics of what it looks like currently?

You can contact me at hp_freak@cogeco.ca

Re: Thundershot rebuild dog toy, a sequel 13 years 3 months ago #514

Didn't plan to throw it away, but I suppose that is an option... Still haven't got my head around these NOT being new models! As I've said elsewhere on here, I used to race in the SRB era & still consider anything newer than the Hotshot new!
Gave up trying to resize the pics to 150k without losing definition, so I've sent them to your link - let me know they come through ok.
No idea what it's worth or what it'd take to make me part with it, was gonna Ebay it but saw they don't make enough on there to get me to work for a week, then I stopped thinking about it. It's a shame you're not a bit closer cos I'm far more likely to find something to swap it for if I was allowed to have a root about in your shed! What interesting thigs have you got that you might want to get shot of?

Re: Thundershot rebuild dog toy, a sequel 13 years 3 months ago #515

HI!... E-mail has been sent.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.