Keyword

TOPIC:

Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:What did you do today? 8 years 2 weeks ago #38024

Hey what are those wheels :cheer:

Old school tamiya alloy wheels. Not sure if ill use them on this project. Their not in the best condition.

The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:What did you do today? 8 years 2 weeks ago #38026

They sound Nice. And look like TA02w ones :y:

Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:What did you do today? 8 years 2 weeks ago #38027

Today, I installed à new multimedia set in my stepson 's car. Autoradio, antenne etc. Polished a cloudy headlight, and finally installed rear parking radars. 5 hours under cold ans rain :pinch: .

Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:What did you do today? 8 years 2 weeks ago #38028

À family restoration waiting picture
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:What did you do today? 8 years 2 weeks ago #38030

I've always thought of the Fox as a 2WD Hotshot too :silly:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Re:What did you do today? 8 years 2 weeks ago #38032

Fixed an avante universal drive shaft joint with a new pin.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:What did you do today? 8 years 1 week ago #38033

I've always thought of the Fox as a 2WD Hotshot too :silly:

I put a finger in this type of chassis with the Fox... Or it was with the terrascorcher :unsure: :whistle: ... One thing is sûre, it's that I begin to bé passionate by this type of chassis.... Is it normal Doc?

Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:What did you do today? 8 years 1 week ago #38037

Old school tamiya alloy wheels. Not sure if ill use them on this project. Their not in the best condition.

Even if you don't, they're very cool B)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:What did you do today? 8 years 1 week ago #38046

Those look perfectly good apart from the very outer edge, so are more than salvageable if you don't mind loosing a bit (or all of) the very outermost lip - spinning them up on a compact lather would be the fastest/easiest, if not a wet rub down on wet & dry paper would soon get them back to undinged metal. Just do it on a properly flat surface & use progressively finer grades, starting with something like 180 grit , then 240, 400 & finishing with 1200 & a polish.

:)

Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:What did you do today? 8 years 1 week ago #38048

Those look perfectly good apart from the very outer edge, so are more than salvageable if you don't mind loosing a bit (or all of) the very outermost lip - spinning them up on a compact lather would be the fastest/easiest, if not a wet rub down on wet & dry paper would soon get them back to undinged metal. Just do it on a properly flat surface & use progressively finer grades, starting with something like 180 grit , then 240, 400 & finishing with 1200 & a polish.

:)

Thanks for the tip Jonny, unfortunately those are the better 2 of the 4 wheels. 1 of the others has a noticeable flat spot and the other has a chunk missing out of it. These were my first ebay purchase ever and the pics did not show the damaged wheels, so lesson learnt always ask for more pics of your not sure and when posting i always show damage if any.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.724 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.