TOPIC:

Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:What did you do today? 8 years 1 week ago #38061

:) tonight I made some aerials for the boomerang and the hotshotII

And mounted parts on these cars ;)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by stingray-63.

Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:RE: Re:What did you do today? 8 years 1 week ago #38098

So today I drove a few hours back home from our Holiday on the coast :y: After unpacking and generally making sure the Wife was happy :lol: I hopped on the Yamaha and rode down to the office to collect a couple of things :woohoo: 1st Item was a collection of Hotshot II parts from Blairis B) (thanks mate) of course as soon as I got them home, I stripped them down and now they're soaking :laugh: But considering the amount of dirt & grime on the outside :sick: The insides of the gearboxes are like new :) These parts were essential for my hybrid build :y: 2nd item in look what the mailman brought :whistle:

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Re:What did you do today? 8 years 1 week ago #38101

Glad the parts went to a good home. They had been sitting around for at least 16 years.
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou, stingray-63, AndyAus

Re:What did you do today? 8 years 1 week ago #38119

Okay, Today was 14hrs of deconstruction, cleaning, parts finding, more cleaning and re-assembly :ohmy: The result is the Supershot back to a roller with extra parts ;) and the Hotshot II parts plus a few extras :whistle: giving me a solid base :cheer: Some more parts I need have arrived for collection but I'll wait till tomorrow night to get them :whistle: I plan on another big day tomorrow :y:

Attachments:

Re:What did you do today? 8 years 1 week ago #38122

:y: Nice buddy :y:

Re:What did you do today? 8 years 1 week ago #38141

Another day in the workshop :) more great progress on the Hybrid Shot B) (will start a thread this now I think)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

Re:What did you do today? 8 years 1 week ago #38145

:woohoo: OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH!!!!! :y:

Re:What did you do today? 8 years 1 week ago #38162

I've been gathering little extra pieces required for my final "out of the parts box" build :ohmy: Over the last few days moving some of my projects ahead, I decided that this 1 also needed to begin :laugh: I have now exhausted my parts with this Hybrid Sabre build & await some special bits from the UK & Norway ;)

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, stingray-63

Re:What did you do today? 8 years 1 week ago #38180

With all the time spent in the w/shop on RC stuff, Today was happy Wife stuff :laugh: . With the Wife using the garage for her PT business, I needed to move the petrol garden tools out so they'd stop stinking up the place :sick: One of my Neighbors had recently done new fences, so I snapped up the left over materials :y: The result is a tidy lean to between the house and fence with mesh on one end & I build a door for this side to look like the fence ;) Once that's done I should be able to move all the garden tools and a few other items out here and ultimately leave the whole garage for my Wife :P

Attachments:

Re:What did you do today? 8 years 1 week ago #38187

:whistle: Quickly snuck out to the w/shop before the Moto GP starting & media blasted the Blitser body to see it's injures :y: Apart from a repairable crack in the roof & some of it's bum missing :ohmy: :laugh: She will clean up nicely for my beach beetle :)

Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.561 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.