Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New member with questions about Tt02 high speed adapter compatible spur 10 months 3 weeks ago #75512

• sgsmith
  • sgsmith's Avatar Topic Author
  • No Guts No Glory!
  • No Guts No Glory!
new here, and to the tt-02 / any tamiya kit. trying to do speedrunning with a tt-02, thinking of also getting the xv-01 or 02 to rally at the park. 

But I've really got a question about gearing and the use of non tamiya / mod .6 gears. I'm at a loss.  I've been trying trial and error with ordering 64p and 48p spurs that look like they are compatible with the tt02 high speed gear adapter.  Can anyone recommend a compatible spur in the US? I've heard 3racing and rw racing make compatible ones,  but can't seem to find which model exactly. Trial and error ordering from the uk to texas just sounds too expensive.  So please,  if anyone has experience with running 64p or 48p gears in a tt02, please help me understand what I need to be doing.  Not sure if there just another drive line setup that might work better,  or if there's known brand and models that are compatible with the adapter.   Thanks in advance.  I'm just trying to do speedrunning with a tt02 and I'm kind of at a point that I really need to start gearing up significantly.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

New member with questions about Tt02 high speed adapter compatible spur 10 months 1 week ago #75614

Axon spur gears work on the 420x and TA05. 3racing spur worked but I had to enlarge one of the holes. 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.