Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Testing of new Translation feature 12 years 11 months ago #1095

As you may have seen, I have added a translation feature in the top right corner.
Please note that I am testing this feature with respect to server load and bandwidth.

If you choose any language other than English, a Google Translation will be performed. The selection you have done will stay until you select another language.

Go ahead and use it, and let me know in this forum any experience you have. :cheer:

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Testing of new Translation feature 12 years 11 months ago #1096

ok... first experience is that the translation feature messes up the drop down menues of the top menu... :S
If you see this problem, selecting "English" as language will fix it... sorry, this might be a show stopper...

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Re: Testing of new Translation feature 12 years 11 months ago #1098

Sorry, the Translation feature had to go. It messed up the menu, and that's no good...

-Lars

Re: Testing of new Translation feature 12 years 11 months ago #1131

Too bad that didn't work. :(

Could have been very helpful since Tamiyabase operates very much internationally.

Re: Testing of new Translation feature 12 years 11 months ago #1136

I have not given up on the idea yet, I just need to do more testing first.

-Lars

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.