Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: How to make secure trades? 11 years 9 months ago #11178

Yeah, I'm an idiot. I was looking in the trades section instead of the forum. :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: How to make secure trades? 11 years 9 months ago #11181

The text is shown on every topic made in these three categories:
  • For Sale
  • Wanted
  • For Trade / Swap
It also shows on top of these categories.

Users may hide the text shown under the categories, but may not hide the text when viewing a topic.
The Forum Software does not allow me to put the text into the "Trades Section"- for some reason.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: How to make secure trades? 11 years 9 months ago #11183

It's not so much all about the money that got lost, ok i don't like throwing it away like that :(
but i also really wanted the Nissan truck. I have 1 lying around for long now and with the parts of the 2 could restore 1 !! And that's the most grieving while you don't see too many good ones around (for normal prices that is).
But thanks to Lars i got the ebay adress and name again. So i did send him a nice little note where my truck (or money) is atm and what's he going to do about it.
So maybe i am lucky or maybe not, we will have to wait for his response.

Cheers, Bram
Restoring Countach 58005
Restoring 58015 RR
Restoring 58098 F40
Restoring King Cab and Monsterracer
Restoring Audi Quattro rally
Restoring Mk.1 Sand Scorcher
Restoring Porsche 936

Re: How to make secure trades? 11 years 9 months ago #11190

True point, i once bought a Nissan King Cab from someone subscribed to this forum...it never arrived and the person never came online again either :angry:
so another 70 gbp thrown away :(
so don't get your hopes up too high if someone "new" here tries to sell you something!!

Cheers, Bram

Is this the same chap?

Re: How to make secure trades? 11 years 9 months ago #11217

Bottom line is, it's always happened, it's always gonna happen, people need to appreciate this & be careful. The internet's been useful against scamming though, it's been really good for getting the word out quickly to far more people. This however, also works both ways...

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.