Keyword

TOPIC:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 10 years 4 months ago #26836

Would it be possible to add the site search on the main forum page rather than having to navigate to it :huh: Is this a lot of effort for not much reward :pinch: :laugh:

That's an easy one! :laugh:
Now you can search the forum from every page in the Forum. Ref new search box in top right corner. :)

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 10 years 4 months ago #26838

Awesomeness, Thanks Lars.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 10 years 3 months ago #27011

Hey Lars Happy New Year :laugh: Just wondering if its possible to add in the Statistics section Most viewed topic's to the list ? :cheer:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 10 years 3 months ago #27012

Hey Lars Happy New Year :laugh: Just wondering if its possible to add in the Statistics section Most viewed topic's to the list ? :cheer:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

For some weird reason, there is no such option.
The statistics page is not configurable at all.
Sorry.. :blush:

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Last edit: by larbut.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 11 months ago #28469

Just wondering... I noticed being mentioned as 'logged in' on the member list when I'm actually not (yet)...

:huh:

Lars, would it not be an interesting idea to rent out some of your server space on subdomains of TB?
You could then have, for example, edou.tamiyabase.com. And let people create their own showroom and such.
Just an unrelated brainwave...

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 11 months ago #28471

Just wondering... I noticed being mentioned as 'logged in' on the member list when I'm actually not (yet)...

:huh:

This has probably something to do with caching in your browser. Also, if you leave TB without logging off (which is fine) the sytem will leave your user as online for some time in case your just away for dinner or something :-) Eventually you will be logged off automatically if your user has no action.

Lars, would it not be an interesting idea to rent out some of your server space on subdomains of TB?
You could then have, for example, edou.tamiyabase.com. And let people create their own showroom and such.
Just an unrelated brainwave...

It's a possibility, but as I have my hands full with running this site, I don't think I'm going to rent out server space as well. Also, I'm thinking of moving to a new host, which would be complicated by other sites being affected.
Now, a Showroom feature might still be possible, but then as a part of the "normal" TB...
Time will show.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 11 months ago #28472

It was just an idea to dampen cost. Moving is an option of course, hosting prices have gone down lately.
With what you're paying, I kinda see too many small issues passing by...
May be worth having a look at Host1Plus.

Not sure about the other 'problem'. I did log off but saw my name anyway when returning (and having a quick browse).
Won't be losing any sleep over that one though.

Last edit: by Edou.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 11 months ago #28533

This topic is strangely redirected...

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 11 months ago #28534

:unsure: Is Tamiyabase ok with linux????????

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 11 months ago #28535

This topic is strangely redirected...

Thank you! As some might have noticed, we have new and more readable URLs here, and some redirections are not correct yet.
If you find more of these let me know here :-)

-Lars

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.