Keyword

TOPIC:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 11 months ago #28536

:unsure: Is Tamiyabase ok with linux????????

The TamiyaBase server is running on Linux.
-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 11 months ago #28538

• Edou
  • Away
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
:y:

The double forum/forum looks a bit strange though...

You can run your desktop on linux as well by the way - freeware that saves a bunch of cash.
And from what I hear, it's a lot more stable than Windows...

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 11 months ago #28541

:y:

The double forum/forum looks a bit strange though...

I agree, but I'll leave it as is because the search engines has already indexed the pages like that... :ohmy:

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Last edit: by larbut.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 11 months ago #28542

• Edou
  • Away
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
You could redirect with htaccess. But this is tricky stuff, as you probably know (and are possibly using already).
Nice urls are good, as well as some other basic SEO* tweaks. Nothing beats the content itself of course...

* As long as you don't spend money on it, that's a big online scam. SEO is a mostly a fata morgana.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 11 months ago #28548

A friend. Will put a linux on my old Toshiba before I buy a raspberry pi :P. I need place for the RCs :evil:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29181

I can't access the first page of "Recent Topics". When I click on the tab, I get page 3 and when I click page 1, it just loads page 3 again.
I've cleared the cache - no difference.
Edit: Restarting Firefox fixes it temporarily, but if I click on page 2 or 3 I can't get back to page 1 again.

Last edit: by Martin Bell.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29192

I can't access the first page of "Recent Topics". When I click on the tab, I get page 3 and when I click page 1, it just loads page 3 again.
Edit: Restarting Firefox fixes it temporarily, but if I click on page 2 or 3 I can't get back to page 1 again.

I'll have a look...

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29193

:) I'm like Martin.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29196

Sorry, guys, there seem to be a bug between two systems, the forum system and the system creating the "readable" URLs.

The workaround is to use the dropdown menu to choose a smaller number of topics to be shown. If you choose one wich gives a selection so small that fewer than 20 topics is shown, the page will show the most recent topics.

Attachments:

Last edit: by larbut.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 9 years 10 months ago #29202

I noticed I can get to my topic "Mardave cobra - another quicky resto" anymore - I just keep getting poked back to the list of topics I started without it ever actually opening the thread. Is that part of the same issue? (All my other signature links work ok though)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.