Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Fed up with "Flood Protection" 12 years 4 months ago #5445

With several projects on the go & lots of active threads, it's not unusual for me to post several times in quick succession, so I regularly get a "Flood Protection" block message - I can't remember the exact phrasing but it's something like "The administrator has enabled flood protection. Please go back & wait 20 seconds" ...

So can the administrator please disable it? I'm not aware of any situation where it would be a problem to post more often than that - I just get annoyed because it's not less than 20 seconds since I posted - it's more like 5 minutes after I clicked "submit" & had to wait for photos to upload :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Fed up with "Flood Protection" 12 years 4 months ago #5447

I'll look into this. Give me a minute or two..

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: Fed up with "Flood Protection" 12 years 4 months ago #5448

I believe flooding protection is turned off now.
Let me know if not.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Re: Fed up with "Flood Protection" 12 years 4 months ago #5450

I believe flooding protection is turned off now.
Let me know if not.

-Lars

Of course, now I have nothing to post :whistle:

Re: Fed up with "Flood Protection" 12 years 3 months ago #5667

Just popped in 3 posts in quick succession without problems, so I guess this is "fixed" :)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.