• Page:

TOPIC:

Erase last message created 13 years 1 week ago #812

• Edou
  • Edou's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
Hi,

I'm not quite sure yet if this is a suggestion for improvement or that I'm just not seeing where the option is.
I wanted to erase the last message I created (it wasn't as helpful as I thought) but saw no button to do so...

And a question also if I may : is there a way to not automatically subscribe to a topic if you put a message there?

:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Erase last message created 13 years 1 week ago #814

Hi Edou,
No, users cant delete their own posts.
What yo can do is to edit the post (empty it?) and then send a "report to moderator" (button in bottom right corner of all posts) and ask for the post to be deleted.

If you don't want to receive notifications to topics you have been active in, uncheck the box below the edit field when you are typing a message. It's called "Check this box to be notified of replies to this topic."

Also, if you go to your "Member Profile" and "My Forum Entries" you can unsubscribe to any or all topics.

-Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Last edit: by larbut.

Re: Erase last message created 13 years 1 week ago #815

• Edou
  • Edou's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
Hi Lars,

Thanks for all the answers.
Also for yesterday with the password. Clicked on the "thank you" in the topic of course. :)
I was 90% there though with changing the password...

I'll be unchecking the subscribe box below the edit field with most messages.
Gonna roam around on the forum enough I think to see the new input.
The option for unsubscribing in the "Forum Entries" I found - but thanks for that also.

Having fun here! Lots of great vintage stuff to look at.

:silly:

Last edit: by Edou.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.