Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

"Missing" blogs? 11 years 11 months ago #9742

I noticed today that the last two blogs are "missing" from the landing page.

The articles are still there (I can get to them from the links in my sig, and from the "painting" section under "blog categories" once you start reading an earlier blog), they're just not as accessible as they were ;)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: "Missing" blogs? 11 years 11 months ago #9743

That's obviously Lars' department but I noticed a comment I posted on a picture in the gallery didn't appear either.
It's there now though...

Re: "Missing" blogs? 11 years 11 months ago #9799

Okay, the blogs are back. ;)
But my new ad in the trades section doesn't appear straight away either...

Re: "Missing" blogs? 11 years 11 months ago #9802

They came back later the same day ... I was just too lazy to post :blush:

Re: "Missing" blogs? 11 years 11 months ago #9803

I did not see this before now...
The missing two blogs were because of me changing category on them, to the new "Painting" category. The Module advertising the Blogs on the front page was not updated with the new category until I discovered so...

The missing/late comments and ads are probably due to a 15 minute Cache I have imposed on some elements of this site. I have started to use Cache to speed up the site, which seem to have had some effect.
The consequence is that some elements will take about 15 minutes before an update is shown. (waiting for the cache to expire)
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

Last edit: by larbut.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.