Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: I keep getting logged out? 11 years 11 months ago #9874

Everyone will be logged out after 60 minutes on no activity. That is for security reasons.
The FB feature makes logging back on again automatic.

-Lars

"Security reasons" my badword. Don't tell me jumping through extra hoops and/or doing something I don't want to "is good for me".

_Prove_ to me that someone's TB account has ever been even the tiniest bit compromised by staying logged in more than an hour and I _still_ won't believe you.

Although ... I guess _your_ account has been hacked, despite the new "security" measures - I can't image the real Lars being that blandy officious & bureaucratic :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: I keep getting logged out? 11 years 11 months ago #9877

"Security reasons" my badword. Don't tell me jumping through extra hoops and/or doing something I don't want to "is good for me".

It's not about you, but the site's security. (so actually, it's good for you)

_Prove_ to me that someone's TB account has ever been even the tiniest bit compromised by staying logged in more than an hour and I _still_ won't believe you.

Luckily, I can't prove that, as no account has been compromised. And the 60 minute rule has been there since day 1.

Although ... I guess _your_ account has been hacked, despite the new "security" measures - I can't image the real Lars being that blandy officious & bureaucratic :whistle:

Rather "bureaucratic & officious" than the site down the drain..
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.