Keyword

TOPIC:

Project Ranger 10 years 5 months ago #26357

Right then, my motivation for anything rc has been non existent :n: All effort has been on work and they deck for Christmas :pinch: Anyway after not been in the workshop for weeks, It started to annoy me the mess I had left it in :blush: I gave it all a good clean and noticed the black wheels on the Ranger project :sick: really didn't like them now :blink: I dropped them over to my neighbour who has a small media blasting setup and this is the result :y: The plan is for white now so I'll undercoat them tomorrow when they have dried from their bath :laugh:

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Project Ranger 10 years 5 months ago #26455

Finally finished the wheels for this (again :laugh: ) Super stoked with them in white B) Just need time now :blush:

Attachments:

Re:Project Ranger 10 years 5 months ago #26456

Looking good so far. Like the white wheels.

Re:Project Ranger 10 years 5 months ago #26465

Looking good so far. Like the white wheels.

Thanks :) Really looking forward to getting the body done but rather than rush it, just need to wait till I can do it properly ;)

Re:Project Ranger 10 years 3 months ago #27084

Just for something different I work on some rc stuff tonight :ohmy: :laugh: Sanding sanding and more sanding the cab is ready for fill ;)

Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Re:Project Ranger 10 years 3 months ago #27085

B) very nice rims. With street tires they are awesome :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Project Ranger 10 years 3 months ago #27095

or

[/quote]

ANDYAUS GOOD JOB, I LIKE THE STYLE OF THE NEW FORD.
A QUESTION PLEASE .... THOSE STICKERS, ARE ON EBAY, BUT .... ARE REALLY GOOD QUALITY? I CAN BUY THEM?

Project Ranger 10 years 3 months ago #27096

A QUESTION PLEASE .... THOSE STICKERS, ARE ON EBAY, BUT .... ARE REALLY GOOD QUALITY? I CAN BUY THEM?

Hey, yes you can buy them but I can't speak for the quality. They may only be good for a runner or they may be good for a shelf queen :S Repro's are never as good as original Tamiya decals :pinch:

Last edit: by larbut.

Project Ranger 10 years 3 months ago #27097

Hey, yes you can buy them but I can't speak for the quality. They may only be good for a runner or they may be good for a shelf queen :S Repro's are never as good as original Tamiya decals :pinch:

ONCE, BUY SOME, AND WERE PAPER WITH FILM ...
SHAMEFUL : (

Project Ranger 10 years 3 months ago #27098

ONCE, BUY SOME, AND WERE PAPER WITH FILM ...
SHAMEFUL : (

Yeah I've had the same, my mistake for not checking the manufactured details correctly :( generally sellers will give good and accurate descriptions though :)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.