Keyword

TOPIC:

Falcon resto 10 years 8 months ago #23997

A lot better the born to be wild decal alone was worth it :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Falcon resto 10 years 8 months ago #23998

The red is a much better match :y: looks Awesome :side:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Falcon resto 10 years 8 months ago #24006

:cry: I want one ..... :( :cry:
Too nice

Falcon resto 10 years 7 months ago #25206

I sprayed the lights while I was doing some other bits ... 6 months in, this resto continues apace :whistle:

Attachments:

Falcon resto 10 years 6 months ago #25589

The spray job on the body looks amazing jonny,the deeper red decals certaily do look the bees wax fella. :y: :y:

Falcon resto 10 years 6 months ago #25795

I also must finish my Falcon resto with the lams but I do not feel, I'm lazy. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Max

I sprayed the lights while I was doing some other bits ... 6 months in, this resto continues apace :whistle:

Falcon resto 10 years 3 months ago #27225

:) After finding a good condition front train I decided to go back on my falcon.

Falcon resto 10 years 2 months ago #27723

Time I finally dismantled the Falcon ... I'm quite a bit less enamoured with it now, it was clearly built by a cack-handed eejit - splits due to over-tightening, parts twisted off sprue etc, the top of the gearbox is the worst - the other side has been badly filed so it could close up without the sprue remnant being removed :blink: There's also some melting going on around the spur gear. Shocks will be ok after a clean & rebuild.
The big ultrasonic tank was a bit of an indulgence, but getting a whole chassis tub in make it seem more reasonable.

Falcon resto 10 years 2 months ago #27729

Made some new hubs from nylon bar ... they look a bit better now I've polished them :)

Attachments:

Falcon resto 10 years 2 months ago #27738

I will receive another falcon to end my resto and if you want jonny I have a lot of spares
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.