Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Opinions on 58001 Porsche 934 Rebuild 2 years 7 months ago #68485

Hi all
I am fortunate enough to have found over time enough parts to rebuild a Porsche 934 58001.But I'm at a crossroads, and would appreciate some opinions! Basically I have an old Green Vaillant hard body/car, that has been built back in the 70's, and could be stripped down and rebuilt. This would not look bad in the end but not 'concourse'! It would be all original..except the decals which would be MCI repros.
Or
I have a new old vintage white hard body, with original decals. So I could strip out the parts from the green Vaillant and assemble a mint white 58001..I am pulled both ways..I love the look of a white 58001, but in the past always restored vintage Tamiya to the original box art..!
Thanks for your thoughts!
Cheers
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Opinions on 58001 Porsche 934 Rebuild 2 years 7 months ago #68487

You could rebuild the green with the white decals and the white with mci repro. So you have 2 bodies.  (If the decals of the white are valliante to...)
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Opinions on 58001 Porsche 934 Rebuild 2 years 7 months ago #68490

Thanks for your response, unfortunately the white decals are not the Vaillant ones they are the other 58001 version..I just wondered whats best longer term from a desirability perspective or rareness?...not selling them, but I have an opportunity to make a decision now, so I would at least like to try and make the right one!
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.