hsp warhead brushless conversion 9 years 8 months ago #30328

Cool stuff and interesting design those shocks. :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Edou.

Re:Re: hsp warhead brushless conversion 9 years 8 months ago #30331

:) Nice shocks zephirin :y:

Re:Re: hsp warhead brushless conversion 9 years 8 months ago #30334

• i have already stripped a hex and it melted so i wasted a hex, 2 bearings, out drive and a hub because it is too hard to get the hex off. so the aluminium hexes would be good to get to prevent stripping
  • the shocks i don't need but dirt always gets in the thread and is really annoying to clean, the ones i am running don't have a hole for the bladder so i can't tighten the caps all the way otherwise the shocks won't even move. i am running my shocks with the caps quite loose, i can take them off with my hands covered in oil, these ones don't have great damping and i would like to try other ones to see how it handles. i will buy some heavier shock oil aswell
  • i want to see how it handles with the sway bar, i think it would be good for high speed
  • the wheels are quite big compared to the ones i am running at the moment but should fit. there is a different version of my car which is a monster truck that runs wheels that size. my wheels are cracked and the tires are worn out so new ones are needed. they are still good to bash though but at 90+ kmh it could be devestating, these new wheels are larger in diameter so i might be able to get over 100kmh and they would be great on the beach
  • the servo im running is slow and crap but it does the job. this one would be a huge upgrade. its either the shocks or the servo ill buy
  • my aluminium chassis is slightly longer than the stock one so the center drive shaft is loose, slips out and grinds on the dog bones so i need to get a new one
  • i also need a top deck because the old one didn't fit
  • i was thinking of getting these
Attachments:

hsp warhead brushless conversion 9 years 8 months ago #30335

Oeh, these look tasty. :cheer:

hsp warhead brushless conversion 9 years 8 months ago #30337

what should i get?
there is a version of my car that runs big wheels but i think it uses longer suspension arms, dogbones, turnbuckles. so i was thinking of getting the wheels that i know fit ahnd get the shocks using the money i saved getting smaller wheels

Last edit: by zephyrin.

hsp warhead brushless conversion 9 years 8 months ago #30338

its about $66 for
shocks
servo
sway bar
bungee cord(for another thing)
same wheels and tires that i am running now
if i add the hexes the postage will go up because i am at 741g and the postage gets higher at 750g

hsp warhead brushless conversion 9 years 8 months ago #30341

I'd go for the hexes and bigger wheels and get the sway bar later.
And maybe the pinion size that goes with the other version of the car (I think that's all that really matters)...

hsp warhead brushless conversion 9 years 8 months ago #30342

yeah. i need to get a new remote though, this one is crap.
when im doing speed runs, it looses signal, once my failsafe wasnt set and the car drove into heaps of bushes

i read a few reviews and they say this is a great remote. and its only $50
Attachments:

Last edit: by zephyrin.

hsp warhead brushless conversion 9 years 8 months ago #30343

That's almost a steal but I'm a stick man myself. :silly:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.