Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

eBay: TIG welder/oxyactetylene set/toolchests 12 years 3 months ago #7286

Three "mk.2" sets @ 90 GBP + 5 GBP mainland UK post, open to offers & willing to send overseas (please ask for costs):

One "mk.1" sets @ 77.50 GBP + 5 GBP mainland UK post, open to offers & willing to send overseas (please ask for costs)

:

:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: eBay: TIG welder/oxyactetylene set/toolchests 12 years 3 months ago #7314

Cool! Are they your handywork? I predict a numpty getting upset cos he thought he bought the real thing

Re: eBay: TIG welder/oxyactetylene set/toolchests 12 years 3 months ago #7317

Jonny,

The bid prices so far will go along way to re-pay the hard work you put into the scale equipment and still with 9 days to go :)
Just hope Eddrick's prediction is'nt correct and the bidder/s are thinking there getting 1-1 not 1-10 scale, there in for nasty shock :)

Nice one,
GING

Re: eBay: TIG welder/oxyactetylene set/toolchests 12 years 3 months ago #7318

Jonny,

The bid prices so far will go along way to re-pay the hard work you put into the scale equipment and still with 9 days to go :)
Just hope Eddrick's prediction is'nt correct and the bidder/s are thinking there getting 1-1 not 1-10 scale, there in for nasty shock :)

Nice one,
GING

They're "Buy it Now" prices, not bids - no interest so far ....

I think I've done all I can to stop people thinking they're 1:1 :silly:

Re: eBay: TIG welder/oxyactetylene set/toolchests 12 years 2 months ago #7356

Doh!!
Sorry Jonny didn't notice there was no bids what a plonker :) , fingers crossed mate.

GING

Re: eBay: TIG welder/oxyactetylene set/toolchests 12 years 1 month ago #8408

Didn't sell any the first time round, or the second ... didn't even get any low ball offers :(

On again with a 99p start & no reserve ... currently has 8 watchers but no bids, I expect a flurry of snipes in the dying seconds (Sunday evening) & for it to go for peanuts - I suspect it'll be cheaper to bin the remaining ones rather than sell them :cry:

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.
  • Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.