'Missed it by that much'

Between the time I saw this, and pushed the button, it was gone

In the words of that other great philosopher 'Doh !'
:pinch:

Terragni
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Missed it by that much 9 years 3 months ago #33267

I don't know if that was a particularly great price, just that those are exceptionally rare. I mean it's not like the seller had no idea of its value & put it up for 20 bucks...

Anyway, you'll feel a lot better when Tamiya re-release it in three months time ;)

I've also lost out by a narrow margin on eBay, though I have to admit that a lot of the impact of this will be lost when I say that I can't remember what it was - just that it was a Tamiya, not especially rare IIRC, purple, and a "very reasonable" rather than low price - but I was so close I actually got to pay for it & thought it was mine for a couple of minutes before getting an automated (but not at all apologetic) email from Paypal saying it had been bought by someone else first :huh:

Missed it by that much 9 years 3 months ago #33268

Jonny

Last time I saw one on feebay it was for about $ 1200, then dissapeared.

Isn't there a rule that you have to build one before Tamiya re-release it ?

I'm sure the community could club together and get a blazer for you so we can get it re-released :laugh:

Missed it by that much 9 years 3 months ago #33269

Isn't there a rule that you have to build one before Tamiya re-release it ?

Around 2/3rds of the cars I've got interested in, bought & restored examples of have gone on to be released - but that's not quite the same thing... besides, I'm not sure trying to game the system like that would work ;)

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.