Keyword
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bearings quaestion ? 7 years 10 months ago #40204

I am just curious where you buy your bearings and how have they held up, I recently used basic ball bearing sets from stella models but have not run the kits long enough to know how they will hold up, In the past I used some from fusion hobbies in the uk and they held up pretty good and I know a lot of people buy bearings from stella hobbies so hopefully they are ok, Lots of even cheaper ones on ebay from unknown sellers in china which I have not tried, I don't know if one is better than the other or if in reality maybe they are all made in the same factories in china lol I am mostly just asking about the basice sealed ball bearings not the rubber sealed ones which I have never used and are probably a lot better but cost a lot more as well.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by JohnnyRC2015. Reason: typos

Bearings quaestion ? 7 years 10 months ago #40205

Perso, I order each time I need to rc bearings . net. UK seller and tamiyabase friend.
We have reduction as TB member ;)
They are really friendly, and fast to send bearings. They have almost all tamiya bearings and with different side covers. steel or rubber in different colors too.

Bearings quaestion ? 7 years 10 months ago #40219

Until now I have always ordered a set of Bearings from BocaBearings. The main reason why I order from them is because they have a complete set for 3 speeds including flanged bearing for the transmission.
Until now I always had excellent contacts with them and really fast shipping to Switzerland.
Honestly, I never had a look at RCBearings.co.UK yet, but I might real soon because I will need some set for the ones I have to restore.
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

• Page:
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.